Sunday, March 2, 2014

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes? still wearing the pants and regular shirts, thought the shirts are the looser ones.
Stretch Marks? not yet
Sleep: Sleep has been rough as I keep falling onto my back in the middle of the night, and when I am on my back I get a really bad back ache, almost like when I got my kidney infection.  I mentioned this to someone and they mentioned baby may be on my kidneys when I am on my back and that may be the source of the pain. Sure enough putting a pillow behind me and keeping me on my left side has helped my back and my sleep.
Best Moment this Week: Registering!  We loved getting an idea of what baby stuff we want and need.  It was also nice to spend some time together really planning about our baby!  We also got all the new stuff for the house!  We got a new washer and dryer, couch, recliner, kitchen table and chairs (bench), and some little stuff.   It has been a crazy busy week. The best moment was probably making it through the week.  I had tie-dying with the whole school on Monday, Field Trip on Tuesday (note to self: get a new bra or don't sit in the back of the bus anymore!), and conferences all day on Thursday.  phew.  
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back, being able to lift things and not having to second guess myself.
Movement: Not yet
Food Craving? not this week
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still phlegm.  Ewww, please keep it away.
Have you started to show yet? I have started to show, but its not quite as big as it was because the bloating is going down. I am glad it is real baby in there now!
Bellybutton in or out? It is still in though not as far as it was a few weeks ago.
Gender Prediction: my gut is leaning towards boy, dont know why.
Wedding Rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? I have had my moments, but relatively happy.
Looking forward to: Our Doctor appointment on Tuesday! I get to hear the heartbeat and talk to the doctor about all the stuff I have been feeling.  I just want to hear and know everything is ok. :)
Anything Else? The move is 8 days away!  Packing is in full swing. Boxes are filling up the spare room here at the house and the house is slowly looking more empty.  Next week is our last picture in this house.  Crazy how fast the past 2 years have gone in this house, especially with knowing how slow the getting pregnant process was.  We are excited for the next step of our journey, but it is amazing to look back on it thus far and see how far we have come and how this house is where we have done a lot of that growing.  
This is what I look like after a whole day of conferences and spending 7:30-6:30 at work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment