Friday, March 21, 2014

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I only weigh myself at the doctor...it was 5 lbs at week 16
Maternity Clothes? Not shirts yet, but we are getting close!
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep: been pretty good.  I have been sleeping with a pillow under my head, in my arms, and between my legs.  I then have the pregnancy wedge behind me to keep me from tipping over and if I do tip over my back is angled.  Not as great as it used to be, but probably as good as it is going to get!
Best Moment this Week: feeling what I am 99% sure is movement!  It is so crazy to FEEL the life inside me.
Miss Anything? Not really, doing pretty good this week!
Movement: I am pretty sure!  I have had the same feeling in the same area of my abdomen on both sides so I am thinking it is the real deal! 
Food Craving? Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Mornings.  I for some reason, get nauseous every day at 8:15 this week, which is rough because that is morning circle in 4k.  Try singing the morning song when all you want to do is clamp your mouth shut!  ugh!  It goes away quickly and with water and granola so far though, which is nice.
Have you started to show yet? yes
Bellybutton in or out? it is still an innie, but getting closer to outie every week!
Gender Prediction: now I am back on the 50/50 train! We shall see in 2 weeks from Saturday!
Wedding Rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? This week was much better. I did very well...except when I went to get a second cart at Menards and came back to find Alex gone (he went to find peg board while I was gone).  I welled up in tears ridiculously as I sat with my empty cart and no purse or phone looking like a dork til he came back.
Looking forward to: felling more movement and stronger movements.  I cannot wait to see the ultra sound in a week and a half!  
Anything Else? The move has gone well and has pretty much wrapped up.  It is looking good!  Pictures are about ready to be posted, keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment