Thursday, March 13, 2014

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Still wearing my maternity jeans and work pants and leggings, but only certain leggings work now.  Shirts are still pretty good, though some of the tighter or less stretchy ones are slowly being put into boxes.
Stretch Marks? not yet
Sleep: Getting better, but with the move, I hit the pillow and then the morning alarm is waking me up.  Hopefully a normal bed time will help me resume normal sleep....only better.
Best Moment this Week: Moving in, seeing the nursery, touching up the nursery, and accidentally buying the crib!  Alex and I went to buy the stuff we needed for the house and happened to walk by the baby section of Shopko.  We walked past the exact crib style I wanted, and upon walking up to it, it was on CLEARANCE...for under $100! yay new crib!
Miss Anything? Energy
Movement: Maybe!  I leaned on the counter on Friday to put my mascara and I felt something funny on the exact spot the doctor heard the strongest heartbeat.  Then, a couple times when going to bed I felt a little flutter.... sometimes my stomach twitches when I am tired and I have been the MOST tired I have EVER felt this week so it could be that, but I am optimistic!
Food Craving? I've "needed" noodles whole grain tuscan linguine twice this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Doing pretty good.  I was pretty sick this morning so I had to go visit the office and ask if they had any mints hiding. Thank goodness they did, that and 3 breakfasts and I felt a little better!
Have you started to show yet? yes.  In looking at pictures this bump looks different than a couple weeks ago, so I think it is a real bump!
Bellybutton in or out? Still in but it is starting to look different, which is making Alex laugh at me.
Gender Prediction: I am leaning on boy still. I feel a lot of pressure pretty low, baby was on the right and heartbeat was 147 so I am still leaning that way. We find out in 3 weeks 2 days!
Wedding Rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? This week was rough. I am so tired and I am just hitting a point I do not have control of my emotions.  I have cried, yelled, and cried, and yelled.  Doing better as the week is winding down though!
Looking forward to: Gender Reveal, settling into this house and making it our HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment