Thursday, July 31, 2014

37 Weeks-Full Term

How far along? 37 Weeks! If we had this little one today, he would not be considered a premie!

Total Weight Gain? +32

Stretch Marks?  Lucky me the right is finally catching up.

Sleep: Other than up every 2 hours to go the bathroom and the turmoil I cause getting in and out of bed, not bad.  I have started having more dreams (that I remember) and they are not good ones.  Apparently, I have a very dark side when I am pregnant.....


Best Moment this Week: We got to be a part of Brynn and Scott's wedding day!  It was so nice to see all the family and friends and celebrate the sacrament of marriage between my only sister and my new brother. --This now brings my brother total up to 6.  Any time a brother wants to get married and give me a sister I would welcome it!

Miss Anything? A normal dress fitting. Lets just say things got awkward with this one.  I had to order new fabric and basically build my dress...4 days before the wedding!  Due to a shipping error, the fabric took that long to come in!  Thank goodness it worked!

Movement: Yes, the little bugger likes to move through contractions in a whole body morphing kind of way.

Food Craving? none

Anything making you queasy or sick? no


Bellybutton in our out? Out.  I didn't think it could go further out, and then it did.

Wedding Rings on or off? off.  I wore my Grandma Chew (Grandpa Nolen's Wife) dinner ring to the wedding.  

Happy or Moody most of the time? Emotions are definitely taking over this time around!

Looking forward to? Meeting this little guy!

Labor Signs?The first half of this week I was having the same painful contractions in my back wrapping around my front lasting a long time 7-15 minutes apart.  Then I went to the doctor for my weekly appt and I have no progress since last week (1cm and 50%).  And now the contractions have stopped.  Of course because the doctor gave us the go ahead and wants this baby to come as much as we do, that is when contractions stop.  

Anything Else? Alex wants me to stop being selfish and share the parenting (so cute!) Believe me, at this point I am more than willing to start sharing.  Just waiting on little stinker Nolan now!


No comments:

Post a Comment