Friday, July 18, 2014

35 weeks


How far along? 35 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain? +30 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Again, if I get dressed.  XL t-shirts are more typical.  I can be the Kool-Aid man easy peasy now.

Stretch Marks? still only on my left lol

Sleep: I am up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom, but that is it.

Best Moment this Week: still has to be hearing his heartbeat and feeling him move.  It is funny to hear his heartbeat pick up and and see him kick the monitors I am put on every week.

Miss Anything? being pain free.  I just wish I was pain free so I could enjoy the miracle....

Movement: it is getting more rolly than kick like, but it still looks like an alien trying to break out at times!

Food Craving? not really

Anything making you queasy or sick? doing pretty well

Bellybutton in our out? out 

Wedding Rings on or off? off

Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy unless I am in pain.  Then I am whiney.  I also have cried a couple times over small things.  I feel crazy.

Looking forward to? Reaching 36 weeks!  Then we can take a nice breath.

Next week is crazy wedding prep, school prep, Nolan prep, and wedding week for Brynn!  I am getting my hair dyed, doctor appointment, Badger getting groomed, meeting with one of my long term subs (kindergarten math) and training them up, finishing my classroom set up for fall, nails, rehearsal and wedding!  Here is to hoping it doesn't put me into labor!

Labor Signs? Nice long contractions, but still mostly painless, and some nice pack cramps to go along with it.

Anything Else? Doctor Update: I took my last pill!!  I have had some contractions, but I am hanging in there.  I can definitely handle them for now and we are SO CLOSE it is crazy to think of.  My NST (non-stress test) is showing less contractions but that was before going off the meds.  Nolan is doing well.  He moves when they make him, naps when he feels like it.  

I have been having a very bad pain in my right rib and then going over my shoulder into the same spot in my back.  It is the pain I was talking about last week.  I could not get away no matter how I moved and no matter what I did.  I was in tears a lot.  I am  not sure why, but it finally occurred to me to look up what side the gallbladder causes pain on.  Sure enough it was my right.  I mentioned it to my doctor and he agreed.  It was a little strange because since I decided that Monday night, I ate better on Tuesday and then I didn't have the pain.  Doctor still sent me in for an ultrasound in the hospital for Wednesday morning.  The tests all came back normal, but I was also on day 2 of watching what I eat.  So as of now, I have not been diagnosed with any gallbladder problems, but if I eat better I don't get the pain I had.  

No comments:

Post a Comment