Thursday, July 24, 2014

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks!  We made it out of high risk!

Total Weight Gain? +30lbs

Stretch Marks? Mostly my left, starting to get bits on my right.  Still funny how different my left and my right are!

Sleep: Still getting up every 2 hours to use the bathroom, but other than that I am sleeping pretty well.  I am pretty much sleeping all the time.  I am pretty much narcoleptic. I fell asleep on the couch both days Robin and Megan were visiting.  Alex had the stomach flu the other day and I told him I was sorry I didnt even know.  He told me he got up right after I did every time...apparently I fell asleep before I hit the pillow and he got up....

Best Moment this Week: Seeing Megan and Robin, getting my classroom pretty much done, and making it to 36 weeks!

Miss Anything? working for long periods of time with out hurting or being exhausted.

Movement: Only on his schedule.  Apparently when the doctors are measuring movement he is not in the mood, when I am already having a painful contraction that is a great time to freak out.

Food Craving?  no--though going to a Timer Rattler Game is not the best idea.  Nachos, kettle corn, root beer, and cotton candy....I felt like Templeton from Charlotte's Web!

Anything making you queasy or sick? no

Bellybutton in our out? out

Wedding Rings on or off? off

Looking forward to? Auntie Brynn & Scott's wedding.  We think it may be a photo finish to make this wedding...we only need to hang on 2 days!

Labor Signs? I start having contractions in my abdomen and my back.  They are happening every 7-13 minutes and lasting 3-24 minutes, and they are way more intense than they were weeks ago.  I go to bed figuring I need to get as much rest as possible and if I wake up in ain then that is probably when it is time to go to the hospital...I mean if I can sleep through it they cant be real labor right? I then wake up in the morning and feel great....only to repeat the process again by 4pm.

Anything Else? Doctors Update: our stinker decided not to move on the NST (Non-Stress Test) on Tuesday, even after stimulation. I was also measuring small so they were not sure if it was a placental problem causing him not to move or grow. So I was sent off to ultrasound to get a biophysical profile. Turns out he was just lazy and so far in my pelvis you can't measure part of him. He is 6lbs 1oz. 50.7 percentile. I am 50% effaced and just about 1cm dilated.  We do not need any more NSTs. We are no longer high risk parents, I get to be a normal mom!  

We have been checking things off our list of summer events we would like to get done before Nolan makes his appearance. We almost have all of them done!


No comments:

Post a Comment