Thursday, May 22, 2014

27 Weeks, Hellloooo Third Trimester

How far along? 27 Weeks, yay third trimester!  It has gone so fast!

Total Weight Gain? +21lbs at the doctor 

Maternity Clothes? yes! pjs now consist of Alex's shirts.  

Stretch Marks? not yet.  Not a fan of cellulite though.  Anyone have home remedies that are safe to use while pregnant?  

Sleep: getting tougher, but still getting a decent amount.  Alex is so awesome always getting up to take care of the dogs so I can get more sleep in.  Also, as I fall onto my back in the middle of the night, Alex will push me back onto my side and shove the pregnancy wedge behind me to keep me on my back.  He is so amazing.

Best Moment this Week: I got some AWESOME rummage sale finds including Nolan's first Halloween, Thanksgiving, and one of his Christmas outfits.  He is going to be one sharp dressed man!

Miss Anything? Walking normal.  I really wish my nerve didnt hurt so much.  Setting up to borrow a belly belt to see if that helps.  If that doesn't, I am going to call my doctor to see how he feels about me going to the chiropractor.  I know chiropractors work on pregnant women all the time, but I just want to be sure my doctor is ok with it in my specific case.

Movement: He is a lean, mean, moving machine!  He specifically moves on my right.  He has been kicking my right side, my actual side, for a few days now.  He is balled up behind my right rib pushing it outwards (so it feels).  

Food Craving? I decided popcorn and M&Ms were for dinner on Wednesday.  They were delicious.  

Anything making you queasy or sick? Well, the dog vomit didn't go very well, but I was the only one home and it needed to be cleaned.  I did pretty good considering.....

Bellybutton in our out? out.  Tuesday, it was yellow. Why, I have no idea.  Wednesday it was normal.  Really strange right?!?

Wedding Rings on or off? On, but now that it is FINALLY warming up, I am swelling a little bit.  I can still get the rings on and off, but I am hoping swelling doesn't get much worse because I really dont want to have to take them off!

Happy or Moody most of the time? I have been happy most of the time.  

Looking forward to? Third Trimester.  I love my job I really, really do, but third trimester means summer vacation and I am ready.  I am excited for my shower, for my body growing, for baby growing, and eventually meeting him!

Labor Signs? Braxton hicks (or what I think is Braxton hicks--so my "stomach tightening") is getting more frequent.  It is doing better now that I am doing better at hydrating myself, but after the City Wide Rummage Sale, I was getting concerned.  I didn't drink a lot because there wasn't a lot of bathroom access, but then I got the tightening.  So I started drinking more water, and then I had to go to the bathroom and when I have to go to the bathroom it tightens again.  Doomed if I do, doomed if I don't....but hydrated is still probably best and like I said since I have been drinking more I have been having less.  


No comments:

Post a Comment