Friday, May 2, 2014

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks 

Total Weight Gain: +14ish

Maternity Clothes? I can still fit into most of my clothes, but they are not necessarily the best fit.  I should be wearing a little more maternity clothes, but I hate paying for them.  I am hoping to find some at the rummage sales coming up.

Stretch Marks? no. Now, cellulite, that is another story.

Sleep: doing pretty good, but I do need 3-4 pillows.  Getting out a bed is starting to take a couple swings and a couple grunts to get out.

Best Moment this Week: I laid on the floor and let my kindergarteners feel the baby kick. Their faces were AMAZING.  I loved watching their enthusiasm and eyes light up.  I cant wait for the one little girl in my 4k class who checks my my belly at least 2 times a day with wide, anticipating eyes to feel him kick.  I know it would make her day.  Soon I am sure!

Miss Anything? Bending with out grunting, simply being able to bend at the waist.

Movement: There is a lot of movement, but at times I can't remember the last time I felt him move so I get nervous.  Because he moves so much at times it is weird when it takes him a little while.  Alex always rolls his eyes, and tells me to just roll on my back and wait.  Then I do, he moves, and all is right with the world.  Alex loves to feel him move, so though he may think I am crazy when I get nervous, I know my moving to my back and waiting in anticipation also makes him smile because then he gets a turn to feel him.  

Food Craving? none really

Anything making you queasy or sick? One little boy in my 4k class who shall remain nameless NEEDS to stop sucking the snot in his head and making a gagging noise rather than coughing or I  WILL throw up on him.  I have not resorted to telling him that the boogers will hurt his brain if he does that and sternly point to the tissue box.  He slumps his shoulders and goes, but not with out gagging me first.  ugh.

Bellybutton in or out? If it is not considered out yet today, it is considered a change from innie to flush with the belly.  It is weird to feel so I find myself running my hand across it randomly through out the day.

Wedding Rings on or off?  on

Happy or Moody most of the time? Mostly happy, but when the sheets did not match up with the quilts (they came to far up on the bed) because Alex always untucks it from the bottom of the bed and I couldn't bend to fix it, I MAY have thrown a little temper tantrum.  

Looking forward to: As of now, I actually look forward to my doctor appointments.  I like to hear his heartbeat, talk to the doctor and be assured every thing is ok.  I am also looking forward to the city wide rummage sale to get more clothes and feel like his room is pretty much ready.  

Anything Else?  Apparently I am already at the point where at each appointment I have new tests, the appointments are getting closer together, and I am really starting to believe this show is getting on the road!  I have my glucose test in 2 weeks, my rhogam shot 2 weeks after that and holy cow we are third trimester and done with school!
4, 14 and 24 weeks
  Amazing what changes in 10 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment