Thursday, May 8, 2014

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks

Total Weight Gain? +17 but I am sure more, I just don't weigh myself at home-my scale isn't  reliable.  Dr. is Tuesday.

Maternity Clothes? Yes, my T-shirts are pretty much stretched now. I made my St. Ed one work for my last field trip today, but I am pretty sure it is even stretchier shirts, maternity shirts, or Alex's shirts from here on out.

Stretch Marks? nope, but cellulite on my hips :(

Sleep: Starting to get tough again.  It takes a bit to roll over and pillows are needed under my belly or I wake up with the pulling pain under my sternum.  

Best Moment this Week: My little girl that feels my belly every day FINALLY got to feel him move!  She was so excited!  Her eyes are just as I imagined they would be!

Miss Anything? Being more independent.  It is weird having to ask for help with things. 
Also, sitting normal.  I have been getting a pain in my right rib lately that is quite painful.  I have to lean to the left to help ease it.  It is now common to see me at the lunch table at work leaning, at while I am driving, and sitting on the couch......

Movement: Lots, all the time.  Loving it!  None has hurt....yet.

Food Craving? No, but I did buy eclairs from Pick N Save today because I remembered loving them and decided I needed them after dinner.  WORTH IT!

Anything making you queasy or sick? I lost my breakfast granola bar between home and the field trip this morning.  We had a field trip to the planetarium today and an empty stomach and prenatal vitamin plus moving starry sky, didn't go so well.  It felt like the times I drink way to much tequila.  (I actually made that comment to the parent chaperone sitting in front of me and he laughed--and agreed!)

Bellybutton in our out? I think we can say out now!

Wedding Rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty happy. The weather today (70* YAY) made.my.day.  I cannot explain the happiness the warm weather brought me.  I loved eating at the patio table, grilling out, and just being outside BAREFOOT!  

Looking forward to? Dr. appt on Tuesday. I have finally accumulated a list of questions I would like to ask and I would like to know the answers.  I would also like to hear Nolan again.  I am also looking forward to *hopefully* finding out my glucose test is fine.  

Labor Signs? No, but I am getting the occasional braxton hicks still.  Thank goodness they are only one contraction at a time and they are occasional so that the doctor said they are not of concern.  Also, glad they dont hurt!

Anything Else? I have got my craft on and made Nolan's letters for above his crib (and photo props).  Alex really helped with the process and I cannot tell you how proud that made me!  He did such a good job looking though scrapbook paper, telling me when things were crooked, etc.  I loved  having that time with Alex and how invested he was in making Nolan's nursery look how HE pictured.  It was a wonderful time between the two of us.

Badger is still eating all of my things, which apparently includes all of the free samples we got when we registered.  "No Badger, I didn't need the sample wipes, breast milk bags, nursing pads, or the actual registry paperwork or crib directions for that matter.  Oh, and while you are at it, go ahead and chew the corner off of one of his board books and the new scrapbook--in one morning."  Looks like somebody is back to sleeping in his kennel in the AM.
I thought I would post some pictures of the nursery.  It is really coming along, but still has work to do.  Some furniture is moved due to the fact the changing table is where my chalkboard is and I didn't want to have to ask for help moving it each week so it is in it's temporary home.  


No comments:

Post a Comment