Saturday, June 28, 2014

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks
Total Weight Gain? +24

Maternity Clothes? Yes, all the time. I needed a button up shirt for my hair at Amy's wedding...so I borrowed Alex's! It fit to well for my liking, but was kinda cute too.

Stretch Marks? No new developments

Sleep: doing pretty good, though some nights I need to get up and make a list of things for the next day so I can sleep.

Best Moment this Week: seeing Amy get married--and actually being allowed to be there!  It was really great to celebrate with Amy and see how in love she really is with Kert!


I also enjoyed celebrating our 3 year anniversary.  Alex had to work his usual Wednesday 2-10 so we celebrated by sleeping in, lounging around, and then a romantic lunch at Tanner's Bar and Grill.  We exchanged our Leather gifts (traditional gift for 3 years) and Alex tells me a little surprise is yet to come in the mail....he spoils me so much!  I love that man so very much!!!

Miss Anything? I want to nest without having to worry about contractions. I want to scrub the counters without getting winded.  I want the piece of mind that I will not go into labor with every move I make.

Movement: still not as strong as it used to be, but still there. Now it is more of the I push his foot out of my sternum and he puts it in a rib. I get him out of a rib and it's back in my sternum. It's a game...to him. ;)  We had an ultrasound at our appointment this week to check on the heart spot, his growth, and his breathing motions.  It took half an hour because he would.not.stop.moving.  Apparently my mom's pumpkin cake for breakfast-straight from the pan with a fork-wasn't the best choice.

Food Craving? I just love food, but hate cooking.

Anything making you queasy or sick? 8am and I are not best friends but the vanilla wafers on the nightstand are helping greatly!!

Bellybutton in our out? Out

Wedding Rings on or off? Still hanging on.

Happy or Moody most of the time? I'll go with 50/50 this month. ;)

Looking forward to?
 Each week I am happy to make it another week.  I look forward to him growing and each doctor appointment telling me we are still hanging in there.

Labor Signs?
 I am still contracting, but they are getting further apart...but each week they are getting stronger and longer.  They are just getting to the point that I am uncomfortable (but not yet in pain) from them.  They don't typically go unnoticed like they were weeks ago.

Anything Else?
 Doctor Update:

As mentioned, we had an ultrasound this week to check for the spot on his heart.  The spot is still there, but since it did not indicate Downs Syndrome it is not something we are going to worry about.  Dr. says it is not something he is going to worry about and it is not something even our pediatrician will worry about.  It will not affect the functionality of the heart and should cause no problems in his future.  He made some really great faces on his ultrasound as well-and yes, that is his foot by his face.

We also measured that he is working on and developing the breathing motion.  He is making the breathing motion at the correct rate for this point in his development.  His size looks well as well.  He scored an 8/8 on his ultrasound this week.

We were able to measure that I am having contractions and I had my biggest one yet, but only one in the time we were there.  My cervix is still closed, and long so not progressing towards labor yet.  He is VERY low...basically as low as possible.  He is head butting me in the cervix.  How on Earth he is tucked all the way down there but still has his foot by his face is beyond me!

 Basically, we got all good news at this appointment.  We have one again next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment