Friday, June 20, 2014

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks. Yay for making it to 31 weeks!

Total Weight Gain? +24

Maternity Clothes? yes, please!

Stretch Marks? I found 2.  They are on my hip.  I will lotion them like crazy and hope they go away.

Sleep: I have been so tired.  I have been waking up more, but still able to get sleep.  Being on break is really allowing me to get the rest I need (or think I need).

Best Moment this Week: My baby shower!  It was so wonderful to celebrate Nolan coming into this world with family and friends!  We are really  loved seeing everyone and everyone was so generous.  We are so thankful to all of our family and friends who love and support us and helped make the shower happen!

Miss Anything? nothing new....

Movement: I got a little nervous this week when Nolan was not moving like he used to.  He still passed his kick counts, but it just wasn't as strong or often as it used to be.  It is focused on my right as that is the way he is facing  but every now and then he pushes "back" into my left side.  Dr. says as long as he is passing kick counts we are ok. Since mentioning it to the doctors, I have felt more movement as well, which is a nice relief.

Food Craving? none

Anything making you queasy or sick? 8am.  I take my meds at 7 am (and have been for almost 2 weeks now) and apparently this week 8am brings nausea like crazy.  It wakes me up.  I ran downstairs and ate in time once, didn't make it and threw my guts one once, and now crackers live on my nightstand...again.

Bellybutton in our out? out

Wedding Rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time? getting more and more emotional.  I am starting to freak out on Alex who has been nothing but amazing for doing things I know are out of his way and greatly appreciated.  I wish I could control it, I feel so bad he is working so hard and I am just mad all the time!

Looking forward to? At this point, each week and I am looking forward to another week.

Labor Signs? Still those pesky contractions--they are getting a little stronger to the point that I notice them now.  I can get pretty uncomfortable, but sitting down and taking a break relieves that.

Anything Else? Doctor says I am still contracting.  We are doing weekly visits and getting fetal fibronectin tests.  So far the cervix is still closed and long, though he is still low.   I am still nervous a lot, I really want to keep him in there, but doctor jokes that with all these tests, Alex and I are just getting quality time together and then he is going to end up being over due!  Next weeks agenda: an ultra sound of the heart (to check on his calcium spot that was still present a couple weeks ago), another feta fibronectin test, and being hooked up to the contraction monitors.  We are just going week by week in what I am allowed to do and participate in.  I have not been put on bed rest, but continue to try and rest as much as I can. Finally, I AM ALLOWED TO GO TO AMY'S WEDDING THIS WEEKEND.  I need to have a chair at the end of the aisle and I have to "avoid all polka's" but I get to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment