Friday, February 14, 2014

Second Trimester Begins! 13 Weeks

Yay, this one is on time!!

How far along? 13 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes? 1 pair of work pants, 1 pair of jeans, and leggings.  Still wearing normal shirts.
Stretch Marks? no
Sleep: Still having puppy problems, parents in training apparently!
Best Moment this Week: Watching Kolton win conference, shopping for the first time with my mom for baby things.
Miss Anything? Sitting on bleachers and not feeling like my organs were being compressed. Energy
Movement: no
Food Craving? No, food tastes different still so I wont eat things I used to. Sometimes the foods appear to change day to day.
Anything making you queasy or sick? no
Have you started to show yet? I think so
Bellybutton in or out? In
Gender Prediction: Still 50/50
Wedding Rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time?  I have gotten much more emotional this week.  I have had 2 meltdowns at Alex (over very minor things) and then almost cried about it when telling work staff.  The Badger has been giving me a run for my money-He seems to be mad at me for being pregnant.  Apparently, he only chews my things and only when he knows he wont get caught in the act.  I have been pretty emotional about it and we are going to keep trying to find new things to ease his anxiety and hopefully we both don't have an emotional breakdown in the next few months!
Looking forward to: watching my belly grow, feeling our baby move, and just the pregnancy in general.
Labor Signs? no
Anything Else? We got the 8 foot covered trailer loaded with the first load!  We got the full guest bed, basically all the house decorations, all the holiday decorations, and all the basement boxes, futon, and basement chairs all packed. Badger only chewed one side off of one box (which we just packed anyway).  *face palm* I had been packing slowly and Alex's dad and brother came in and took all of it out for us.  The house is by no means empty but when shelves have no decorations and walls are all empty it is starting to feel like we are moving. There is still plenty to do, though we are trying not to pack to soon because we don't want to pack things we need and knowing Wisconsin, the weather can be ANYTHING, in the next 3 weeks.  We shall see what move in day brings.  22 days till closing!  
It is tricky moving boxes to take the picture!  I wanted to re-do the 3 a million times but Alex said it was good enough and anything more than 15 minutes on a chalk board is just plain silliness.  At least he takes the pictures!
My view!
Yes, my belly is very crooked.  Due to my scoliosis, it is far off to the right.  It may straighten out, it may not. Either way, its quite humorous!

No comments:

Post a Comment