Wednesday, February 12, 2014

12 Weeks

**Photo and info was for 12 weeks, February 6, 2014, but just posting now.  Oops!**

How far along? 12 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes? yes.  It is nice not to have a button jabbing me in the stomach.  I am loving them.  I just bought jeans, been buying time with leggings and long sweaters too.
Stretch Marks? no
Sleep: pretty normal besides the dog
Best Moment this Week: Hearing the Heartbeat!!  A strong 164 BPM
Miss Anything? energy
Movement: no
Food Craving? drinking tons of lemonade
Anything making you queasy or sick? no
Have you started to show yet? I think it may be a little bit, though still a lot of bloating.
Bellybutton in or out? In, it is sticking further in...maybe the weight gain?
Gender Prediction: I am seriously 50/50
Wedding Rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? pretty happy
Looking forward to: second trimester!
Labor Signs? no

No comments:

Post a Comment