Thursday, April 17, 2014

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs

Maternity Clothes? yes.  With the recent snow, I am back to my bigger sweaters.  I do NOT want to be pregnant in the winter!  

Stretch Marks? not yet

Sleep: Actually doing pretty well.  Finally got all the pillows figured out and all ready to go, unfortunately, Alex cannot say the same.  I have figured out how to make sure I am comfortable, not both of us....I'll keep trying!

Best Moment this Week: Beginning spring break today (Alex is off too!)  We slept in, went to Lambeau, ate at Curley's, and watched movies! Great start to break!

So proud of Alex who was promoted to Walgreens pharmacy manager this week!  He is enjoying the change.  We are so proud of him for all he has gotten done in only 9 months of having his license!

Miss Anything? not really, thought wine at the wedding would have been nice.  

Movement: like crazy!  I am starting to be able to predict when Nolan will kick.  He can also be prevoked....like the doctor running the doppler over my belly. He kicked it, swam away, and when the doctor found him he kicked it again!  Little stinker!

Food Craving? opposite, not really wanting anything.  Basically in the make myself eat at meal times and whatever the meal that day is I make myself eat.

Anything making you queasy or sick? not really

Bellybutton in or out? in, but moving out

Wedding Rings on or off? on

Looking forward to: The rest of our babymoon/spring break.  We are going to Door County, celebrating Easter, and a Brewer Game on Monday.  We are really enjoying our time together.  

Nolan's first time at Lambeau
Nolan's first trip to Lambeau, and his adorable little outfit from the pro shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment