Saturday, June 30, 2012

Change in direction

My original intentions of this blog was for it to be a place I put all the funny things my husband, Alex, says--a play off of S*$% my dad says.  Mostly, he says a lot of funny things I wanted to share, but he didn't want to put on facebook.  This got me to thinking. 

1.  There are a lot of things I'd like to share, but I don't necessarily have to share with all those who are on facebook.  Using a blog would allow those who care to read and those who don't to not have to.
2. I read a lot of friends blogs when the post them (whether they know it or not) and see a lot of them as I am pinning ideas on pinterest.  I have seen blogs about pregnancy and chronicling all the changes in their bodies and life, studying abroad and all their adventures, and some teaching--their ideas, thoughts, concerns, and vents.  I wanted to have a place to do all that with out having to bombard facebook and all those people really don't care. 

So here, I am changing the direction of my blogging and using it as a place to write of life changes, ideas, thoughts, cares, and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment