- Doctor took everything the cardiologist said and we decided I can have a normal birth, I would deliver at the hospital that has a NICU and Children's hospital, there will be a pediatrician present, and we should try to stay calm. Even in worst case scenario, this is a very manageable heart defect.
- Our doctor is going on vacation to Europe for a week and a half. We scheduled our induction for the day he comes back, but in the case I would go early, he passed our file off to everyone of his associates so they would be informed.
- I am 1cm dilated, 50% effaced
Total Weight Gain? +30
- Met with an associate of our doctors. All looks well, and it was a quick appointment.
- 2cm dilated, 30% effaced
- Been having some false labor with contractions getting rather regular and intense, only to go away.
- I have been teaching for my final week through my false labor. Getting tired, but chugging along.
How far along? 39 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? +28
- Went to the hospital over Memorial Day weekend (Saturday) because I was having contractions every 3-5 minutes. They were getting more and more intense.
- I was 2/2.5 cm dilated at the hospital. The plan was for me to walk, try to get things moving, and if there was no change we would be sent home. After walking 2 miles in laps around the hospital I had minimal if any change so I was sent home.
- Tuesday was regular 39 week appointment with associate, was 3cm, 30%effaced still. At this point, its looking like induction.
Nolan meets Stella